You must complete the adoption application in full to be considered for adoption. There is a $5 adoption application non refundable fee.
Meet and Greet
If your application has been approved we will schedule a meet and greet for the pet of your choice or for a few we think might be a good fit for your family.
All adoptions do require a home check. If you are not comfortable with a home check please do not apply. We want to ensure the safety of our dogs and to make sure the adoptive family is comfortable.
Sign Adoption Contract
This contract must be read and signed as well as the adoption fee paid prior to finalizing the adoption.
- Puppies under 6 months old: $300
- Dogs over 6 months old: $175
- Dogs over 8 years old: $100
- Cats over 6 months old: $65
- Kittens under 6 months old: $95
Adoption fee includes:
- Spay or Neuter
- Microchip (additional registration fee required to transfer ownership to adopters)
- Up to date on vaccinations, any future vaccines is the responsibility of the adopter
- All animals have been examined by a veterinarian
- Fecal Test
- Heartworm Test for dogs
- Heartworm Prevention/Treatment for dogs and cats
Take home your new family member!
Enjoy welcoming your new pet into your family and if there are any questions or concerns please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org