LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Our Facebook page has the most up to date information. Please like the page and view the available dogs in the photo albums. We also list dogs that are going to be available soon, and dogs who are In need of foster homes.
Here are a few of our longest residents!
You must complete the adoption application in full to be considered for adoption. There is a $5 adoption application non refundable fee.
Meet and Greet
If your application has been approved we will schedule a meet and greet for the dog of your choice or for a few we think might be a good fit for your family.
All adoptions do require a home check. If you are not comfortable with a home check please do not apply. We want to ensure the safety of our dogs and to make sure the adoptive family is comfortable.
Sign Adoption Contract
This contract must be read and signed as well as the adoption fee paid prior to finalizing the adoption.
- Puppies under 6 months old: $300
- Dogs over 6 months old: $175
- Dogs over 8 years old: $100
Adoption fee includes:
- Spay or Neuter
- Microchip (additional registration fee required to transfer ownership to adopters)
- Up to date on vaccinations, any future vaccines is the responsibility of the adopter
- All dogs have been examined by a veterinarian
- Fecal Test
- Heartworm Test
- Heartworm Prevention/Treatment
Take home your new family member!
Enjoy welcoming your new pet into your family and if there are any questions or concerns please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org