We are a small foster based non-profit dog rescue. We strive to save dogs in shelters or on the streets that are facing euthanasia because of mobility, medical status, or age. We provide top notch medical care and treatment. We are working on a spay and neuter community program.
- 2013- Formed all government documents needed to form a non-profit organization
- 2014- Rescued our first dog! Ended the year by saving over 100 dogs. Started to build our small team.
- 2015- Received our non profit status from the IRS. Started growing our team of volunteers and fosters. Began hosting community events.
- 2016- Continued our foster based program and started developing plans to open a public rescue center. Really focused on grants and community partnerships.
- 2017- Opened our first public Rescue Center and doubled our foster program and our volunteers!
- 2018- Increased our community reach, obtaining more volunteers than ever before. Rescued over 500 dogs for the year and continued to make improvements to the Rescue Center.
- 2019- Branched the rescue out of state, to Kentucky!